Username:

In-Game Name: FarisQ

Reason for ban 4 warnings due to Combat logging

Length of ban: 24 hours

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you Console

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? I got warnings 4 warnings for combat logging that lead me to be banned

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned for combat logging too many times

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Me and my friend were messing around in the wilderness. My internet then started acting up and I kept getting disconnected from the server. Every time I joined back my friend kept hitting me since they didn't know my internet was acting up. That then lead to my account being banned from mc-drugs.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I can't really do much to prevent this, but my internet is usually better than this and I don't know what was happening.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I haven't done anything else to get banned. This was my first time playing on mc-drugs and I don't know what happened. my internet was just acting up and I didn't know that I was getting flagged for combat logging.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I really hope you give me another chance and unban me early. I don't have anything else to say.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.