Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Faze_Minecrafy2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faze_Minecrafy2

Member Name Faze_Minecrafy2

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Faze_Minecrafty

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : parcheesi15

Staff who dealt with you : parcheesi15

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Alts of _clipzy_

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought that I was an alt of the account _clipzy_.

What is your explanation of this reason? _clipzy_ is my younger brother and I don't think I should be banned for having a sibling that plays the server as well.

Why should we unban you? Once again I don't think I should be banned for having a sibling that plays the server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will make sure to explain the situation to any staff member.

How can we trust you again? Well as I said I should of never not been trusted.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Nothing

Im_A_Duck_Quack

I have no say in anything i mean i haven't been online in several months, but i had someone else playing on my network as well, i joined their teamspeak explained that to the admins as well as let them speak to the other person on my network though my mic, try doing that and they should understand then

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
After looking at the history of the accounts on your IP, there are multiple hacked client bans as well as multiple alt accounts. Your ban reason does not mention the account _clipzy_ but the account Clipzy, which makes it seem clear that you know of the other alt accounts that were being used. Because of these reasons, we will not be unbanning you.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.