In-Game Name: Fazefloyd911

Reason for ban no intent to play

Length of ban: perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you AlostPaperBag

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? being annoying in chat

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Thank you for taking the time to review my response. I have played on this server for a few times and highly enjoy the style and community. On July 4th I had logged into the server with intent to play with some friends of mine, however, they were late to log in and since I was waiting for them I had nothing to do at the moment. I noticed the global chat was fairly active that day so I thought to start talking in there to pass the time. While I was talking in the general chat I wanted to have some fun, so I made a fake name to go along with a fake I.p. Address to see people’s response. I see how this was a dumb decision and I should’ve just kept that to myself. I do have intent to play this server and would like to continue playing. This was a one time mistake that I won’t make again.

I would like to respectfully request a lift on my ban so that I may play this server how it is intended and in doing so will not participate in spamming or other decisions that would be deemed unwise and/or foolish.

I thank you sincerely for taking the time to review my response.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? play the game correctly

How can you ensure we can trust you again? i wont do such things again to avoid being banned again if i do get this current one lifted

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

ALostPaperBag

2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied

After your friend was banned for doxxing, you came on and said yourself that you weren't there to play but were there to stand up for your friend who was already perm banned for doxxing, then you proceeded to ask to be banned, after which you started to post IPs

Fazefloyd911

Appeal Denied

After your friend was banned for doxxing, you came on and said yourself that you weren't there to play but were there to stand up for your friend who was already perm banned for doxxing, then you proceeded to ask to be banned, after which you started to post IPs
i was just bored i didnt even mean it and the ips were fake i was banned for no intent to play not doxxing

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
"Being bored" isnt an excuse and shows that you didnt have intent to actually play, your ban will not be lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online