Username:

In-Game Name: Fazefloyd911

Reason for ban no intent to play

Length of ban: perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you alostpaperbag

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? day 732 i have gone so long not in the server I don't even remember my gambling addiction that well

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? day 733 the bite of 87 just happened again because time went backwards

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? day 734 i need to farm drugs its been so long i need to be Pablo Escobar

How can you ensure we can trust you again? its day 735 i have an entirely new soul meaning i am trustworthy

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? day 736 its been long enough this ban should've never been perm anyways i never caused long term harm its all in the past now no one even remembers me probably i want a fresh start -mr sad man

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.

There has not been any change in the circumstances in your ban, as stated in your second ban our response will not be changing. Do not appeal again

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
If you continue then you'll be banned from the website and I will go ahead and blacklist you for future maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.