Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Resolved Ban Appeal - Feroow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feroow

Member Name Feroow

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Feroow

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : for alt account

Staff who banned you : 14Squared

Staff who dealt with you : 14Squared

Staff who have warned you previously : ?

Reason for ban on record : it says for alt account

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : they thought this is alt account of Ferooow

What is your explanation of this reason? they are wrong because its the opposite. Ferooow is the alt account of Feroow not the other way around. Feroow is my main account. You can check system log you will see I logged in with Feroow much longer before I ever logged in with Ferooow

Why should we unban you? Because they banned the main account not the alt account

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I wasnt aware I couldnt use other accounts, so of course I will not use again

How can we trust you again? Theres no reason to use another account if Im sure now that only one major account is allowed. And yoou can check my records to see that Feroow is in fact my main account not the alt account.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? You can check system logs and you will see that Feroow is my main account and have used it much before I ever used Ferooow, so please fix this mistake and ban the alt account not the main one. Ban Ferooow not Feroow.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It plainly states in the rules that you agree to upon joining the server that alternate accounts are not allowed... Ignorance of the rules is no excuse. We can switch the bans on the accounts... That isn't a problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.