In-Game Name:
FHQ_Robert1

Reason for ban Multiple alt use

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) farm-m

Staff who banned you Goodchum_

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned before but it was only for 6 days and i tried to login and it was permanent

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Because i was not on my computer it was my older brother. He has been using alts and hacks on my pc and getting my accounts banned from my favorite servers. He also used a few of my friends accounts and got them banned to. Those were the alts that were banned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will uninstall ann hacks and alts from my pc and change my password so he can't get into it again.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I whole heartily promise this will never happen again and i will do everything in my power to stop him from doing this on your server ever again

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I would like to say thank you for putting a stop to him but am a bit sad my account got banned for his actions. I am extremely sorry for his behavior towards your guy's server but it will never happen again. Thank you and have a great night.<3 (ps im 17 and he is 21 and a good computer guy)

Last edited:

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
Your account is your responsibility not ours, your "brother" had 8 other accounts join. And you admitted in your other appeal that you were the one cheating with no mention of a "brother". Your ban is staying see you next May.

FHQ Robert

Can you at least change the ban to a year

the other appeal wasnt me that is what i am trying to get at

I got back from my hotel at 10 and was asleep until now and tried to log on and it was banned

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online