Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - FighterB17

Status
Not open for further replies.

FighterB17

Member Name FighterB17

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: FighterB17

Length of Ban: Unsure

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft "police enroll" ban

Staff who banned you : Tattersail23

Staff who dealt with you : Tattersail23

Staff who have warned you previously : No warning, immediate ban

Reason for ban on record : Planting drugs as cop

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Planting drugs as cop

What is your explanation of this reason? They saw me plant drugs as cop

Why should we unban you? I was banned for two minutes and then unbanned and demoted to junky. I believe the correct punishment for planting drugs is automatic resignation, which I received. However, I am now no longer allowed to use /police enroll. I suspect that in the process of unbanning me, this was overlooked. I am submitting this appeal because I don't know how long this command ban is supposed to last. It has been 6 months since the incident.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not plant drugs as cop

How can we trust you again? I've served the punishment for six months and have cleansed myself of sin

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? If the intention was to remove my privileges to use /police enroll, that's fine. However, it was never clearly explained to me and I don't know if it was intentional. I would simply like to know how long it's supposed to last and if I'm able to have these privileges restored.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
If you get demoted as a cop you lost the ability to ever become a cop again for the remainder of the map. When the map resets, you will regain the ability to enroll into the police force again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.