Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Florisbiebie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name Florisbiebie

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Florisbiebie

Length of Ban: 5 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : 5 day Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : InFamousAge

Staff who dealt with you : No one dealt with me

Staff who have warned you previously : Never have been warned for this

Reason for ban on record : Accomplice to Xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought that me and Nuk007 were accomplices to X-ray because we stumbled onto a base of a Mod

What is your explanation of this reason? We saw a sapling and thought there was a base nearby and found one under the sapling

Why should we unban you? The reason you should consider this ban appeal is because I was not an accomplice to x-raying. This is not the case. The staff did not contact me about anything and I got banned for being an accomplice to something that never happend. Noizyy never X-rayed.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? By recording every raid me and my faction members do.

How can we trust you again? Yes, there is not proof/reason to not trust me. I have indeed been muted and kicked before but for very different reasons. I have always played fair and always will.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like them to think about the fact that there was no proof. Why didn't the anti X-Ray system kick in? Why didn't me or Nuke007 get notified or get contacted to answer questions to clear this misunderstanding. We understand it was a Mods's base but we did not hack or have an unfair advantage.

Last edited:

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
The location of where you mined down does not fit in with your story of a dropped sapling that wouldn't of been there. You mined nowhere near trees and it was 1 block into the base. I was given multiple stories that didn't add up, without any proof of you legitimately finding the base I cannot see anyway you would find that base without Xray. Appeal Denied

Noizyy

The staff that punishes you shouldnt have to right to make a desision on the appeal forum. The info should be shared to another admin/staff and then they should have the say in which they should proceed. We request a owner or someone else to contact us.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Alright, I have looked into the matter as well... I've been to the base in question and I agree with the current punishment... You just "Randomly" come across a base because there is a sapling "near"... Not going to buy it. Appeal Denied.

Noizyy

didnt randomly saw the saplings floating and dug down in the water so my faction could join me if something was there. Like i dont know what else to do to prove no one cheated.

Noizyy

no point in trying anymore. nothing i can do to prove i didnt cheat. if i screenshare or anything nothing will matter. good staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.