Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - FLOWFRAGS

FLOWFRAGS

Member Name FLOWFRAGS

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: FLOWFRAGS

Length of Ban: permaban

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : blacklisted on mminecraft server

Staff who banned you : jrd3004

Staff who dealt with you : jrd3004

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : blacklisted

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : the admin claimed i had over 10 accounts on my ip ha i wish i could afford that many accounts

Why what is your explanation of this reason? i dont know why this happend im confused myself i cant afford that many accounts

Why should we unban you? because i feel i was unfairly banned due to the reason that i was banned for things i cant even do because my pc cant load 10 accounts in a world at a time

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i guess ill get an ip change from my isp

How can we trust you again? i guess ill get an ip change from my isp

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? well i actualy thought i had a server i liked but now im kinda pissed because of this he just banned me with no proof

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
This was likely caused by what ever hacked client that you were using. This appeal is denied - however, Jrd3044 will provide you the proof that we had when we banned you.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
a5f50566bf015b7182517dc98ca768e6.png

After I asked you what client you were using you replied, "None" a few moments later you replied "XD"

XD LOL

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
How did all of these accounts "randomly" join from your ip then?

FLOWFRAGS

How did all of these accounts "randomly" join from your ip then?
i dont know but i cant fucking afford them accounts im a normal player i have hacked clients but never ran them on mcdrugs but thats it i dont have no fuckin account mas joiner thing

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.