Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Fluffaygins

Fluffaygins

Member Name Fluffaygins

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Fluffaygins

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft permanent ban

Staff who banned you : 36s

Staff who dealt with you : 36s

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : X-ray second offense

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I believe I was banned because the staff that dealt with me thought I was using x-ray again.

What is your explanation of this reason? I was banned based on the fact that I had an x-ray pack, rather than actually using this pack to my advantage.

Why should we unban you? I was banned about 2 weeks ago for x-raying, I waited a week and then returned to playing legit. Today I was asked to get into a call with a staff member and so I obviously complied, but while I was screensharing the staff member had seen that I had an x-ray resource pack. This resource pack wasn't on and there is no evidence that suggests that it had been on since getting unbanned. I wasn't x-raying, I just never deleted it from my computer. In the rules it doesn't say anything about possessing certain resource packs, it just says that you cannot use them and so I believe I have been unjustly banned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I have deleted the resource pack so that confusion like this won't happen again

How can we trust you again? I really like the server and I would like to continue playing it, after the first ban I learned my lesson because I didn't want to take the chance of getting permanently banned. I have deleted the pack and can provide proof as necessary.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please consider the two differing view points of this, I know that since I have been banned before you guys are likely to not give this appeal the time of day. But I seriously was doing nothing wrong and I think I was banned for the reason that I was because the staff member was getting impatient and it was easier for him to handle it that way.

Last edited:

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
Just because you claim that you have been 'playing legit' since the first ban doesn't prove anything. You were banned because it was installed on your minecraft and there isn't any proof that you were not using it besides your word.

Would also like to add that I've found logs of you digging directly towards chests that you wouldn't have known were there unless you were indeed using you client, invalidating most of what you said. Your ban will be staying.

Latest posts

Members online