Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal For Something I didn't even do.

Saucetin

I logged on this morning for a few hours, and got off to go to a car show with my car. Came back around 6pm too my vault raided. Got off for 3-4 hours and got back on, and see that I'm banned for doxxing? I would love to know how I did that. Doxxing is where I believe you share someones IP and I never did such a thing. This seems like almost a forced / made up ban because "Fluxxxxx" is friends with the staff, and I'm sure is able to make these things happen. Especially with Galaktias, who is the person that banned me.

Saucetin

Now I'm hearing it's because of a supposed DDos? I dont even fucking know how to do that shit. This is a set up forrsure and its bullshit. I WASNT EVEN FUCKING ON WHEN THE BAN WAS ENFORCED. I TRIED LOGGING IN 20 MINUTES AFTER IT WAS SUPPOSEDLY DONE

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
You were messaging people private information about her that otherwise, they wouldn't have known alongside disgusting messages in public and private messages. You've been practically harassing her and gone way beyond what we allow on the server and to our community. Appeal Denied.

Saucetin

"About her that otherwise" ? What the fuck do you even mean? 1. I never said I would DDOS her. 2. I never fucking said her location nor anything. PRACTICALLY HARASSING HER? I HAVENT TALKED TO HER IN OVER 2-3 DAYS? YOU GUYS ARE ONE SIDED AS FUCK TO TAKE CARE OF A FEW ROASTS, BUT NOTHING ABOUT RACISM. DISGUSTING

Saucetin

This says doxxing, not harassment. You guys are so fucking late to the show. Probably off the xanax, clueless as fuck.

Saucetin

I said she was ugly as fuck today, of course. But harassment is a 1 on 1 conversation towards eachother, and last time I checked, raidingeveryone isn't the victim, flux is. Ignorant ass staff here

Latest posts

Members online