DAVID B

In Game Name :Captain140
Length of Ban : 3 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :
Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan
Staff who dealt with you : None
Staff who have warned you previously : None
Reason for ban on record : Autofish
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was using Autofish for selling But i wasnt.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? :They thought i was using for selling But i wasnt.
Why should we unban you : Beacause I will never use it again Im done with stupid hacks and i love this server, I dont want to lose it.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Never using hacks again, I will delete them right now.
How can we trust you again? : You may watch me whenever youd like, or ask me questions.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Im sorry for wasting your time and using these hacks, please understand. Again im really really sorry for this it was just so tempting, and i wanted the bragging rights. Please understand, From: Captain140

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hello Captain, You were temp banned for using auto fish period... I didn't think you were using it for selling but we don't allow mods like that at all.
This was your 2nd offence and you should have learned from the first 6 hour temp ban. The 3 day ban will stay but after your ban time is up you are more than welcome to return to the community without the mods. Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.