Username:

In-Game Name: GearHz

Reason for ban "xraying"

Length of ban: full week - 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) ingame - wild

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I think we looked super sus.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I actually was not hacking / x-raying whatsoever. I do not have any other clients besides OptiFine for shaders. I was following my buddy, Gam3r20, for a bit and he found a few random spots and tunnels underground with chests and furnaces. he must have been using something of the sort. I know he's a good guy though.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? n/a

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I can indeed prove I have never used or installed a hack client. I will not bullsh!t and uninstall them either.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? please use a more accurate algorithm to calculate cheaters. I was not following my buddy for very long at all. spent most of my time growing and building within the base.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied you and your buddy dug into a few bases. unless you can explain how you found so many in less then 24 hours of being on the server. enjoy your bans. come back when you dont want to cheat

gam3r20_

Appeal denied you and your buddy dug into a few bases. unless you can explain how you found so many in less then 24 hours of being on the server. enjoy your bans. come back when you dont want to cheat
you shouldn't be the one who decides whether or not our appeal is denied or not because you're the one who banned us

GearHz

i followed him into a TOTAL of three bases. we stole nothing, and i, at least, don't use cheats. also ace, don't copy and paste your responses between responses. says a lot about the time and thoroughness spent on other things. thanks for reviewing.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
im the admin that dealt with your case. how should i not be the person to deal with the appeal? are you fucking slow?

gam3r20_

im the admin that dealt with your case. how should i not be the person to deal with the appeal? are you fucking slow?
Well the way you talk to me and my buddy you seem like you don't like us. therefore you have a bias against us. If it is "logged" then another mod or admin should be able to review the "Log" and decide whether or not we are denied or not

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.