play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - GeneralBananaMan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneralBananaMan

2021 Gold Founder
Member Name GeneralBananaMan

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: GeneralBananaMan

Length of Ban: Month originaly

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft ban

Staff who banned you : spalw, jrd3044

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : First offence:alt secondoffence:xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : right now im permabanned and im trying to find the reason no one is even helping at all just telling me im blacklisted when it says permabanned reason:the ban hammer has spoken:

What is your explanation of this reason?

Why should we unban you? i was just banned for a month for the xray but now im permabanned with no reason

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? just not xray at all

How can we trust you again? i dont know but i got friends i play with i guess

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? if you know the reason of the perma bann dm me on discord im doug niggadome in the discord

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Your ban was placed as a blacklist due to a typo, like another member.

Your ban has been adjusted.
I removed your ban entirely, just don't cheat, and don't be an asshole to staff when they're doing nothing wrong.
Enjoy the new map.

GeneralBananaMan

2021 Gold Founder
Your ban was placed as a blacklist due to a typo, like another member.

Your ban has been adjusted.
I removed your ban entirely, just don't cheat, and don't be an asshole to staff when they're doing nothing wrong.
Enjoy the new map.
thank you mate ill just say i wasnt really saying or doin anything i said yea im xraying it was volt who was doing most of it but its over so thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.