Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - GenericNameHere

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenericNameHere

Member Name GenericNameHere

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: GenericNameHere_

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Charge back

Staff who banned you : N/A

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Charge back

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : There was a charge back of my donations which caused me to be banned

What is your explanation of this reason? My bank saw the purchases as suspicious and automatically flagged them for fraud and shut down the card, which i no longer have access too. I was told in my older ban appeal that I would have to cancel the charge backs to be able to be unbanned, but seeing as a no longer have access to that card I no longer can. I am willing to redonate the full amount since I am unable to be cancel the charge backs. I have tried reaching out the my bank and they have told me that there is nothing that can be done at the moment.

Why should we unban you? As I said above I am willing to redonate the money as the charge backs have taken money away from the server. I had no intent of trying to "scam the system". There was no malicious intent behind my actions and I'm just trying to make them right so that the server can get the money while I can continue to enjoy the server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? If I was to buy or donate again I would use a personal debit card that I use more frequently to stop this from happening again. I also might use PayPal to complete the purchases using loaded money so that my bank cannot interfere.

How can we trust you again? I'm not quite sure if this question applies to the situation, but I'll try and make sure that my bank doesn't automatically do this again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? If this is not possible please let me know. I do really enjoy the server and just want to play again. I hope that you will accept my solution and I'll be able to start playing and becoming part of the community again soon.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I don't see that you're currently banned.

Apologies for the delay in a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online