GetSmurfed

Reason for ban: Shop Storage

Length of ban:
24 Hours

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you Kidcar33

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? no

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? no

Why do you think you were banned? I had placed a few things in my shop momentarily and had forgotten to remove them.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? It was not my intent to store them there. I got raided and had moved a few items to my shop momentarily.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not be an idiot and forget about the stuff -_-

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Yes, I have played this server for a while now, my intent is to play fair and never cheat. This honestly was a dumb mistake.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I'm sorry for this, honestly it never should have happened. Also is it possible to get my shop back and take this as a warning? :)

Last edited:

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
BJ09SwH.png

CuQ3QLT.png

Here are the chest logs for 2 of the 5 chests you were storing items in. You have been adding items to these chests for weeks and should have been banned much sooner. You hadn't been caught until this point because I was unable to get on to check shops consistently due to IRL commitments at the time.

The reasoning does not matter. Even if you hadn't lied about just recently adding the items, regardless if you had been raided your shop is 100% off limits for storage of any type, even temporary. Next time make a temp base in wild like anyone else would have to do.

Your shop is being raffled and you are not eligible to enter. If you get another shop in the future please familiarize yourself with the shop rules: https://mc-drugs.com/wiki/Player_Shops

Getsmurfed

BJ09SwH.png

CuQ3QLT.png

Here are the chest logs for 2 of the 5 chests you were storing items in. You have been adding items to these chests for weeks and should have been banned much sooner. You hadn't been caught until this point because I was unable to get on to check shops consistently due to IRL commitments at the time.

The reasoning does not matter. Even if you hadn't lied about just recently adding the items, regardless if you had been raided your shop is 100% off limits for storage of any type, even temporary. Next time make a temp base in wild like anyone else would have to do.

Your shop is being raffled and you are not eligible to enter. If you get another shop in the future please familiarize yourself with the shop rules: https://mc-drugs.com/wiki/Player_Shops
I did not lie, Most of those items I was actively making signs for... Although this wont happen again.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.