Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - GG11

GG11

Member Name GG11

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: NotPewPewPuppy

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Permanent

Staff who banned you : Freed0mMC

Staff who dealt with you : Freed0mMC

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : No intent to play

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because the admins thought I was abusing chat

What is your explanation of this reason? My brother was using my account and was spamming and abusing chat

Why should we unban you? Because I would love to continue playing on the server

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will make sure no one touches my computer when I am not using it

How can we trust you again? You can trust me because I truly love this server with all of my heart and I want to make sure that it stays fun and spam free

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I will make myself better in the future and make sure to not make this server worse

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
After speaking with other Staff members we decided to unban your account but you have been given a 24hr mute. Your actions and the way you carried yourself is not acceptable and by no means am I condoning them. During your time of being muted focus on your chat conduct and please educate yourself on our rules.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.