Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - ghost_cacti

ghost_cacti

Member Name ghost_cacti

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Ghost_cacti

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : alt of zeravack

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : GoodChum_

Staff who have warned you previously : n/a

Reason for ban on record : they think my account (Ghost_cacti) is an alt account of my brothers account (Zeravack) who was banned for xraying.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : they think my account (Ghost_cacti) is an alt account of my brothers account (Zeravack) who was banned for xraying.

What is your explanation of this reason? my brother and his friend who i play with on the server were xraying to find good and i was helping them transport the loot back to our base in the wild area

Why should we unban you? my account is not an alt account of my brothers the reason i have access to his account is because he use to use my computer to play minecraft.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will delete his account from my pc so this mistake wont be made again.

How can we trust you again? i promise to never help them with xraying again and will tell them that they will get permanently banned if they try

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? i can send a staff member a picture of my brother and me, two different people, via email.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
I will be changing your ban from a perm ban to a 7 day ban for xray accomplice because in this appeal you admit that you knew they were both cheating and were helping them.

Member Name ghost_cacti

What is your explanation of this reason? my brother and his friend who i play with on the server were xraying to find good and i was helping them transport the loot back to our base in the wild area

Why should we unban you? my account is not an alt account of my brothers the reason i have access to his account is because he use to use my computer to play minecraft.

If staff suspect of you using your siblings account or him using yours both accounts will be permbanned, see you in 7 days

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.