In-Game Name: GhostByDay

Reason for ban Alt of banned player

Length of ban: Perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) Minecraft

Staff who banned you Nova

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names I forget which admin messaged me

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? I was questioned but not warned

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned because I used an alt to evade a blacklist

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I made a mistake when I was 13 and created a server that copied this one. I did it because I like this server and wanted to run one like this. It’s been almost 4 years (I’m 17 now) and I just really want to play this server again. I have dedicated nearly 500 hours since I came back and did my best to fulfill my helper duties. I thought maybe showing you I’m here to aid and have fun would be better than telling you. I have made friends on this server since my time here and I want to stay if you give me a chance. I understand I’m blacklisted but I would really like a second chance to prove that I have changed.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will never do anything that involves creating a server or advertising on here again. And I promise that.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? While I was helper I answered and helped everyone I could. I’m truly trying to make this a better place and not ruin it.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I would like to apologize for lying about who I was. When questioned I should have come clean but instead I chose to lie because I panicked. I am sorry and I will not lie anyone about anything.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Appeal accepted.

But please note, the way that you dealt with your account being discovered was not acceptable. Lying to admins in cases like that will never benefit you. You will receive no further warnings.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.