Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - GildenNate

GildenNate

2021 Founder
Member Name GildenNate

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: GildenNate

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Permanent

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client - Xray (Returned to a previously x-rayed base)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Hacked Client - Xray (Returned to a previously x-rayed base)

What is your explanation of this reason? I just came off of being banned a few days ago. I won't argue with the circumstances behind my previous ban because I agree that it really is not my place to disagree with server rules. I really don't know why I have been banned this time. After my previous ban, I decided that it was in my best interest to not play with a client in the background (I have played several different anarchy servers) per NovaSeepa's request after she dealt with my first ban. I know exactly which base is being referenced because it's the only base that I have raided in the past month and was a farm that I didn't even know was previously x-rayed. I just had a home there because I stole the farm schematic from them and I saw that they had materials to be taken.

Why should we unban you? I believe that these circumstances are unusual as I was not cheating. I did not know that the base was previously x-rayed as I just had a home there that was given to me in-order to copy the auto-smelter schematic. I removed my hack client after previously being banned as I previously mentioned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I don't mean to sound childish or ignorant but I really don't think there is anything that I can say aside from using caution. I did not know that it was a previously x-rayed base.

How can we trust you again? I do not intend to be malcontent. I have submitted to NovaSeepa's previous ruling and even discussed with other players/staff members the nature of the ban. I play with a vanilla client and I follow rules as well as being active in the community. I enjoy the server and I have spent a great deal of time attempting to be kind helpful alongside furthering my own progression on the server. I usually am not one to raid and be aggressive as I really enjoy chatting, farming, and the community.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I plead for leniency in light of my ignorance.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
I'm going to review this again when I have time this afternoon. Can you tell me how you got the home in the base in the first place?

GildenNate

2021 Founder
I think I got the home from NomNom666, another player in my faction but they haven't been on in a while and I was unable to clarify. I think it is listed under my homes as "farmraid" or "farmraid1". Thank you

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi GildenNate,
After looking into what you said I'm going to unban you.

To explain what happened, the base you raided was one of several that two of your faction members were banned for xraying previously. When I was checking your history and your faction members I likely misread something and assumed you were already aware this base was xrayed. Usually xray accomplices are given the same punishment as the xrayer themselves, which normally you would have been considered to be. It appears you were tped in after they had already dug in and started raiding though (and reasonably may not have known it was xrayed), so for that reason I'm unbanning you.

I have already deleted your home and the home of the other faction member who raided this with you (he was not banned for the same reason I listed above about being tped in long after). Because the base was not found legitimately the first time, if you return or give away the coords you will be banned again. If you have any other raids that were given to you by your faction members, I suggest you delete them.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.