Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Gingerboy67

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerboy67

Member Name Gingerboy67

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban: Forever

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Auto farm hax

Staff who banned you : Nova

Staff who dealt with you : Nova

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Automatic farm hacks

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Automatic farm hacks

What is your explanation of this reason? I installed the hacks. Not lying about that. Is it really automatic permanent ban? I got it yesterday because I kept losing money. I just figured a lot of people were doing it because somehow people afk and then have a ton of drugs.

If it is automatic ban, I don’t want to screw people over. I owe Cristian_chevere $9,000,000 because I took some drugs for a loan(I know it’s a lot but I was gonna pay it back). I also owe someone else 500k but I forgot their name.

Why should we unban you? Because it was my first hack and I won’t do it again after seeing this ban. Definitely wasn’t worth it at all. Already deleted it. I’ve played a lot and I fucked up. Haven’t donated so I’m not making you money or anything. I really have no reason that everyone else doesn’t have

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not being a dumbass and trying to hack again. Fuckin deleting the shit out of the fucking dumbass mod.

How can we trust you again? You really can’t. All I have is my word but I’ve bever screwed anyone over or lied you can ask the general chat. Mods don’t really like me because I raided a base, but I’m not going the mods route again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Sorry I was drunk and wanted to make money faster. Not worth it honestly thogh. Don’t want to be banned forever for some dumbass decision. :( probably won’t unban but I am sorry. This is my first mod mistake and I’m sorry for trying to get some money so people wouldn’t screw me over. Several mods told me I was fucked for raiding their base and I was honestly scared they would take everything I had. Not a good reason for hacks though.

just to be clear, my main appeal is that i was automatically banned without warning. That may be the rules due to the type of hack i had. If i am perm banned (which i really hope that I am not), please give my money to the people I owe or to a good cause

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
We take farm hacks very seriously, more seriously than many other forms of cheats as it directly defeats the entire purpose of the server. We have little to no tolerance what so ever for players who take advantage of these cheats.

We have never lifted a ban for this in the past, but I'm not confident to deny your appeal immeditely. The fact that you were drunk was irrelevant, I believe in giving players who cheat a second chance - which is why we have one of the most fair ban policies for any server comparable to us. We also take our ban appeals process very seriously.

If there is anything else you would like to add, before your ban is discussed, now would be your opportunity.

Gboy67

I don't have much else to add. I didn't know it was a perm ban, but that is not an excuse. My main appeal is that it would just suck to be banned. Thanks for your time though and sorry again.

Gboy67

Any update on if I have a chance of this being lifted or not? Probably not with the new ban rules, but I would just like to know.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.