Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Gorgestor

Gorgestor

Member Name Gorgestor

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: G orgestor

Length of Ban: 6 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : X-ray (proof in logs)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I have no idea why I was banned, I will go to the wild in the farm world and immediately dig straight down, maybe walk a few blocks forward or to the side due to the large amount of farms there.

What is your explanation of this reason? I will go to the wild in the farm world and immediately dig straight down, maybe walk a few blocks forward or to the side due to the large amount of farms there.

Why should we unban you? I wasn't cheating and I plan on staying in this server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I don't know, I guess I won't look for bases by digging straight down immediately?

How can we trust you again? I never cheated in the first place.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Idk what in the logs would make you think I'm cheating. I own a server ran by iceline and there is nothing I know of other than mined ores that would make you think someone is X-raying, which I haven't mined a single ore since I've joined the server.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied
You have less the 2 hours OT and you're telling me you magically dug straight into a base. Not buying it

Latest posts

Members online