Username:

In-Game Name: Vaetna

Reason for ban Blacklisted for my first offense of cheating by using tracers

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you NovaSweep

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned for using tracers. I sent a screenshot to someone who asked me to use tracers and snag someone's drugs while I was cop.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I cheated well this is a pretty stupid reason, but someone asked me to in order to help them win the race to first person to top rank. They had me go after someone who was competing for top rank while they were selling on a sell booster. I think I should be unbanned for multiple reasons. I was pretty much set up and it's kind of unfair to perm blacklist someone for their only offense of cheating... Over the summer I'm prepared to play a lot and now that I run a large discord within the hypixel community I pretty much can't cheat as it would ruin our reputation. I've played multiple other faction servers while waiting for an opportunity to be unbanned, never alted or anything and would really enjoy being able to play on the server again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I quite simply put will not cheat or involve myself with cheaters. That was my only time every cheating on the server.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? As I stated early, I run a large discord in Hypixel's community and I actually CANNOT cheat anywhere as that would ruin our reputation and I would be forced to transfer ownership and leave it. Would also probably get my friend who is staff on there demoted since we've shared accounts at one point. I also haven't cheated on any other server's since, not alted, and yeah.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I play like 10 hours a day so I'll be really active and don't really have anything else to do during the summer so I hope y'all unban me :c Thanks.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Your appeal is incredibly misleading and really brushes off the severity of what you did. That seems to be a common theme looking at your previous appeal.

We were given undeniable proof that you had faked an account verification with your sibling to use an alt on the server, which you then hacked on. In addition to the tracers we also found multiple accounts of xray. This was less than a month into the new map, where you had just returned from a permanent ban for abusing one of the largest money exploits on the server.

Don't make it out to be so simple when you know that's just not true. You were blacklisted because of your blatant disregard for the rules and very conscious attempts to circumvent them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online