Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - hacknee

hacknee

Member Name hacknee

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: xray

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp banned

Staff who banned you : parcheesi15

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : I found a player's base while he was in it. S/he contacted staff to scan logs. Staff assumed it was xray.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The staff believed I used xray to find a player's base

What is your explanation of this reason? I found a player's base. I know this is unlikely, but can happen without cheating.

Why should we unban you? Plain and simple; I did not use xray or any mods/hacked client. I run a vanilla version of minecraft with the exception of the server's texture pack.

I was starting a mining tunnel, digging a staircase downwards, when I heard blazes in the overworld. I looked around, and saw the player's playertag through several layers of stone. I did /seen [playername] to see if s/he was afk. It showed he had been online for ~50 minutes, but I didn't see any chat messages or him moving, so I assumed he was AFK . I decided to mine towards him to see what was there. That is how I found his base. It was lucky, but there was no xray. The fact that he was standing in the base made it MUCH easier to find. I would not have found it otherwise.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will continue to use my vanilla client. I will never xray or cheat in any way.

How can we trust you again? Please, take a look into my case. You will see there is sufficient deniability here. I did not xray and I will never do it.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I love playing on this server. I would never cheat, and I want nothing more than to restore my reputation and begin playing again. I implore you to please investigate what I have said. The player was in the base, and that is how I found it. There was no xray.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing the results of my appeal. Have a great day and thank you for all that you do. I hope we can put this behind us as a misunderstanding,

-Hacknee

hacknee

Typo above that it will not let me edit for some reason. My IGN is Haknee. Not xray, or Hacknee

Last edited:

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi Haknee. I looked into your logs and I agree with Parcheesi's assessment.

If it were just one base then maybe your story would make sense, but it wasn't. I have reviewed all your logs in the wild world and the base you mentioned was just one of several that you raided in the same manner. In fact, there isn't a single instance of you just randomly mining. Every time you dug down or staircased it was with 100% success of finding a base, despite there being no entities or evidence on the surface that would suggest one would be there.

Appeal denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.