Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - henry

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Member Name henry

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Clipzy (Alt- _clipzy_)

Length of Ban: Perma

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Permban

Staff who banned you : Parcheesi15

Staff who dealt with you : Parcheesi15

Staff who have warned you previously : No previous warns

Reason for ban on record : Use of Alts.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I believe that Parcheesi15 thought that I was using alts for exploiting reasons or something of that nature.

What is your explanation of this reason? Parcheesi15 said that I had another account on my I.P. which I did. Although this was my brother's account who also plays the sever and we have to share a computer.

Why should we unban you? I think that I should be unbanned because the alt was for my brother and was in no way connected to my account in-game. And I believe that just because we share a computer we should be punished for it.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will make sure that is a staff member messages me about this issue I will thoroughly explain why there is another account on the same I.P. as me.

How can we trust you again? You can trust me because in the beginning I did nothing wrong and was wrongfully banned. I will continue to follow as rules as I have done before.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like to say that Parcheesi15 should have asked me to explain or at least ive me a chance to explain before going ahead and banning my account.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Please join our Teamspeak at the address ts3.mc-drugs.com to verify that you and your brother are separate people on separate accounts. You will need to talk to a moderator or admin that is currently online.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I know your ban has expired, but if your brother still wishes to be unbanned you will still have to verify your accounts in teamspeak. I am going to close this appeal for the sake of organization but you can always come and verify later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.