Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - hitechinmyheart

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitechinmyheart

Member Name hitechinmyheart

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Hitechinmyheart

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Dox threats

Staff who banned you : Kidcar33

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : Made a threat to doxx someone that killed me and lied about agreeing to pay 50k for my stuff back and tried making me pay 100k

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because i threatened to ddox someone.

What is your explanation of this reason? I met up with someone to PVP battle in the wild and we agreed that whoever dies pays 50k for the other persons stuff back. I died and he made me pay 60k which sucked at first, then I made him promise to go on 50k since I just wanted to have fun and he was holding my stuff back until I would give him 100k. I got angry and said that I would ddox him in chat and got banned.

Why should we unban you? I didnt even know a ddoxing threat was ban-able, nonetheless a permanent ban. I dont even know how to ddox to be honest lol and I've never been warned or banned before so i think its a very jurassic move to ban me forever.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? will not threaten to ddox again.

How can we trust you again? This is my first offense which shows im not usually an issue.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Talk to kidcar33 abt thinking twice before perm banning someone bc some people really enjoy this server.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
We take all Dox threats seriously. The Ban will remain thru the remainder of the current map. You can come back and try to be better next map. Appeal Denied.

hitechinmyheart

deadass my first time getting talked to no previous warnings nothing and u perma ban me fuck all of you bitchass niggas letting ur little ass admin power get to ur head pussies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.