Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Hoppin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoppin

Member Name Hoppin

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Hopppin

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Permanent

Staff who banned you : Madam Cookie

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Alt Blacklist

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Inappropriate chat

What is your explanation of this reason? Inappropriate jokes amongst myself and other players

Why should we unban you? I understand how juvenile my behavior was and have more of a desire to play the game rather than chat with players

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Avoiding the chat, most people I wish to talk to are in discord

How can we trust you again? I wish to play on the server for the game, not the chat, I have no problem with avoiding the chat function as well as censoring any message I do wish to send.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? My apologies for my juvenile behavior

MadamCookie

Hi, sorry for your ban, you were mistaken for another player who has been joining with alts. I do suggest your tone down your jokes and not repeat your behavior from before, but you will be unbanned. Sorry for the mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.