Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Hvaghost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hvaghost

Member Name Hvaghost

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: HvaGhost

Length of Ban: 2 days.

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban.

Staff who banned you : 14Squared

Staff who dealt with you : 14Squared

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : He said i used an allt cus my sister logged on the server
and she had the same ip as me so he called me out for using alts and lying to him. and i dont even Think he recorded anything :/

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i Think i got banned cus he tough i used her account as an alt.
but im not sure.

What is your explanation of this reason? my explonation is that i did nothing wrong :/
and my sister who got perm banned for being an alt
is really sad rn sadly she dosnt know how to make a ban appeal i Think i will have to help her :/

Why should we unban you? you guys should un ban me and my sister cus we never used any alts and i did nothing wrong.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? it wont happen again if he know thats its not an alt

How can we trust you again? you guys can trust me again by letting me play and if u guys se me log of and like 30 sec after she logs on then its an alt other wise its not cus thats my sister and she is perm banned.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? when u guys realises its not an alt dont do anything bad to 14squared please he is a really nice person mistakes happens all the time.

and i also Think he tough i was using alts becouse he asked us to talk on discord but i dont even have a mic or phone so i cant talk thats why i Think he tough but idk,

Last edited:

Hvaghost

Sorry 14squared :/ ik i did wrong but i promiess u that 100angel100 is my sister but oo_martin_oo is my alt

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Appeal denied

Your ‘sister’ will stay banned until you can come on a voice chat and confirm to me that you are not alts,
Your main account will get an extended ban due to continuing to lie to staff and joining on a second alt

Hvaghost

SO she dont understand English but i can go and buy a mic and let her say some Words in Swedish to prove i actually have a sister and i can also tell her to include the name 100angel100 to show that its not somthing taken from Youtube or played up by any sort of item

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online