Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Hypickle22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypickle22

Member Name Hypickle22

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: HypixelWarrior22

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : dont understand this one

Staff who banned you : Lurnn

Staff who dealt with you : Lurnn

Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody So Far

Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Maybe the admin thought i was looking to greif someones base or do something bad since i randomly went into a boat

What is your explanation of this reason? I was just out looking for more new land since i was on an island i wanted to find a new life somewhere and spotted a farm when i went to it i got banned and i dont know why

Why should we unban you? I never did anything wrong as i was just going out into the water to find land not xray or something like find players or other stuff

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not use high render distance next time when im looking for things

How can we trust you again? I will not hack and not look sketchy if thats possible even though i like to look around and explore islands alot

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Its fine if i cant get unbanned because its only 7 days and im sorry for wasting your time making you read thru this

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied

I'm unsure if you are aware, but your hacked client started to spam chat saying 2+2 [OAIjdfojh£98395] and more randomized letter and number combos, we know this as a common hacked client feature, you will not be unbanned
Please return to the server with no hacked client otherwise you will be permanently banned :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.