Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal? I don't have alt accountds

Should ebruins77 and I be unbanned?

• No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This appeal was too long and I don't have time to read it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpyChicken126

In Game Name :SpyChicken126
Length of Ban : Permanent
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : I don't know what this means?
Staff who banned you : 14Squared
Staff who dealt with you : Nobody?
Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody?
Reason for ban on record : Alternate account?
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : That ebruins77 made another minecraft account called SpyChicken126?
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : ebruins77 is my brother. We are siblings!
Why should we unban you : Because we are new and confused and we want to play again. This whole thing was just a bunch of misunderstandings and assumptions
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : This whole ban had 100% nothing to do with me.
How can we trust you again? : yes!
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Talk to the people you are going to ban before actually banning them. It could be a complete mistake.

MY FULL STORY BELOW IF YOU WANT TO READ IT!

I was banned permanently from this server for having an "alternate account". Whoever banned me made a poor assumption because ebruins77 is my brother. We both were playing the game together!
Look, we're both new to the server and we are very confused. When ebruins77 logged onto the server this morning, there was somebody there who was killing him and ebruins77 logged off. ebruins77 then logged back on to see if the person was still there and he was told that he got banned for a hacked client? Maybe just that is ban worthy but he and I are new so we don't even know what that means.
Then I woke up and went on the server only to find the same thing happened. Somebody tried to kill me and I logged off. I told ebruins77 and he said that is what happened to him as well. SO he looked at the ban database for me and his ban was changed to being banned for having an alternate account called "SpyCHicken" I"M SPYCHICKEN! I AM MY OWN ACCOUNT. My ban was labelled the same.
I would really like to go on the server. ebruins77 and I were having a great time even if we were confused af. So could you unban the both of us? and next time you want to ban somebody ask them what the deal is? Not everyone is an experienced player.

-SpyChicken126 (who is related to ebruins77 and is not an alt account)

Last edited:

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
The reason you were banned is that you joined not long after your brother was banned, if you both join our teamspeak (ts3.mc-drugs.com) I'll be happy to resolve this for you

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
It's a program we use to talk with other members of the mcd community, you can easily find it by typing 'teamspeak 3' into Google

SpyChicken126

K nvm. I see that we have to pay for it because i can't download it. I'm on my mom's computer. I'd have to pay for it to be on my phone.That is literally such a waste of money for this big misunderstanding? We don't know what freecam is. We aren't paying for teamspeak. Can you just unban me? ebruins77 will wait the seven days but unban me please. I think we've proved by now that we are different people. I'm literaly typing at the same time he is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online