Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - iFrenzy0

iFrenzy0

Member Name iFrenzy0

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: iFrenzy0

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Permanent Ban for 'threatening to post malicious links'

Staff who banned you : InFamousAge

Staff who dealt with you : InFamousAge

Staff who have warned you previously : I didnt really get warned but technically InFamousAge said something like are u sure (i think thats what they said)

Reason for ban on record : Being an idiot as messing around as usual. Doing something that was against the rules.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think I was banned due to me saying stupid stuff about posting a malicious link. I think InFamousAge thought I was being serious so they banned me.

What is your explanation of this reason? Well initially i planned on sending the link to a youtube video i found funny pretending it were a malicious link but i didn't.

Why should we unban you? Honestly I don't think I have a good enough reason cause its my fault. Only thing I know is I just like playing on this server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? If I'm ever allowed back on and I am ever seen doing any of my stupid stunts again (Which i wont be doing) I should be placed back on permanent ban.

How can we trust you again? Well for this part idk but if you can trust me I will do not be doing stuff like that again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I know i was being stupid and you might think i don't deserve another chance and your probably right but all I can say is I am truly sorry

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.