Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - iiMushy

iiMushy

Member Name iiMushy

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: iiMushy

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Xray

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : No one

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : Xray proof on logs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : they thought i used xray

What is your explanation of this reason? i used a piston with slime/honey glitch to kinda see arround you. I also added night potions to help the glitch

Why should we unban you? i will not use this kind of glitches and othere glitches on the server agian because it may confuse the staff

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not using glitches and cunsult to helpers if i can do certain stuff

How can we trust you again? From this experience i learned not to use glitches

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please, i promise i wont use glitches of any kind, i am really enjoying the game and my schools starts on 3 days, and i wanted to spend them playing the game but i got banned.please

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
Using a glitch to exploit the game mechanics as you did is still treated the same as actually using a client, your ban will not be lifted come back in 7 days without the intent to exploit on the server

Latest posts

Members online