Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - ImHog

ImHog

MVP+
Member Name ImHog

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: ImHog

Length of Ban: 1 day

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody.

Reason for ban on record : Association with tp glitchers, though first I was even banned for tp glitching without even doing anything

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Two people in my faction were at a raid though they were being attacked, so they asked me if I could help them pvp. I said yes and went to them and killed the guy, but apperently they used a sethome glitch to get into the base. I didn't know this and I could not have known since I was busy pvping. After I killed the guy I immediately left the raid, then my faction members told me they tp glitched. I immediately told an admin about it plus they were recorded(at the time they were recorded you could CLEARLY see I wasn't at the raid anymore, ofcourse because I only came to pvp)

Why what is your explanation of this reason? - I didn't tp glitch, my members did and I did not know about it
- I only came to pvp, I never raided the base nor did I take any stuff -> VerseGA can confirm that
- I left the raid immediately after I killed the guy`so I could have never known about the shit they were doing
- After they were done raiding they told me about it and I immediately told an admin...

Why should we unban you? I didn't do anything wrong, I tp'd to my faction members to help them pvp and left the raid immediately after I was done pvping. `for me it was impossible to know that they were tp glitching

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will make sure I will never help them again at the raid and I might even kick them to make sure I never see them again on mcd....

How can we trust you again? I play this server for like 4 years, I know what's bannable and what's not and this is defenitely not bannable. I didn't do anything wrong and I could not have known.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Noodles don't insta deny my appeal. I. Am. Not. Guilty.
I was trying all my best this map not to get banned and muted so much again... And this is what I get... I get banned whilst being not guilty...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online