Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - indabatty

indabatty

Member Name indabatty

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Indabatty

Length of Ban: 14 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp banned

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : no one really approached me about the situation, I was fine 1 minute then banned the next

Staff who have warned you previously : no one warned

Reason for ban on record : withholding information from staff

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Admins thought I knowingly was concealing wetsloppybatty on an alt.

What is your explanation of this reason? Wetsloppybatty was using an alt - which is not allowed on the server

Why should we unban you? I did not know it was him or who he was. I play with multiple players on the server, I enjoy playing with lots of people so just thought he was another player. None of the other players that are at my base got banned either. I was never given any warnings or even given a chance to discuss the ban with admins. Ace even blocked me on discord when I asked about the ban.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will report anyone I am suspicious of (as I did with oscar today)

How can we trust you again? I am an active member of the community, I even applied for helper.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied
after your stuff on the website i have upgraded your ban to Blacklist.
go find another server

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.