Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
There is one problem wrong in your "setup". While you may not seen my mulitple messages and me flying in front of your face because "You weren't paying attention and only listening for the "Splash"... It does not how ever explain why when I stood in front of your fishing rod it would pull me in because it wasn't hitting the water... it was hooking me and would automatically recast so there was no "Splash" sound. So far the decison for auto fish stands.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
No, I wasn't in the water at all. I was flying above the water. I will leave this appeal up for another admin to review based on the 2 stories here... If they feel you are innocent I will let them make the decision to unban. That way I'm not being biased in any way.

Last edited:

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi iNickNack, I'm afraid I agree with Candy's assessment. There's no splashing noise when you hook a player, and even if he had been in the water the noise when he moved through it would have been completely different. Your story doesn't match up.

As you already have an x-ray ban on your history this ban should have been a perm, but since it's already been done and appealed we're going to leave it.

iNickNack

I guess I can't complain with being saved from a perm. I didn't appeal the xray because I was guilty of it, however it's not the case here. I'll take the week ban as a warning from Icarus. Thanks for being as lenient as you could here :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.