Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - InspectorVSolo

Status
Not open for further replies.

InspectorVSolo

Member Name InspectorVSolo

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: InspectorVSolo

Length of Ban: 5 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp

Staff who banned you : Lurnn

Staff who dealt with you : Lurnn

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Hacking with Reach

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I killed Lurnn and Mhow in Kitpvp. I left to spawn. Come back 5 min later and see I'm banned.

What is your explanation of this reason? Lurnn was angry that I killed him so he temp banned me. I wasn't hacking. He was trying to 2v1 against me with mHow so i attacked him and Mhow.

Why should we unban you? I shouldn't be banned because I wasn't hacking. I searched the forums and could find nothing with my name on it. There were no videos of my alleged and untrue hacking. Lurnn should be demoted for banning me.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't play kitpvp with mods.

How can we trust you again? I have never hacked before and I wouldn't because it ruins the game and makes higher skilled players get accused of hacking when in fact, they are not.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please be reviewed by not Lurnn or mHow because i killed them. This is an unfair ban with no justification other than me killing a mod!

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
You were using blatant reach, I decided to go back in my stream and pull a clip of one of the most obvious times https://gyazo.com/b5efe4b4c5aeca5ee3685da9fb26a8de ontop of this clip im just looking through the video and you didn't miss a single hit it's clear you were using reach and kill aura, and always I did check your ping in case this happened due to lag, you had 30 ping factoring out any chance of this happening due to lag.

Appeal Denied

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
We have decided to reopen this ban appeal so more of the evidence can be reviewed by staff. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.