iToxicFrog

In Game Name : iToxicFrog
Length of Ban : 3 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp ban
Staff who banned you : damian_2010
Staff who dealt with you :damian_2010
Staff who have warned you previously : none
Reason for ban on record : hacked client
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Damian saw I was using a sneak hack which as soon as he said something I admited to it
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I admit to doing it but in my opinion it's not a game breaking nor giving me and advantage it was me and my friends at a raid that my friend insides and no one in the fac was on I accidentally hit the hot key
Why should we unban you : I would like to be unbanned and I will show me deleting all hacks while screen sharing if need be
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I shall delete all hacks off my computer
How can we trust you again? : I'm not sure how you can but I will make an effort to show you I won't do it again
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Sorry Damian for you having to listen to my family for 10 minutes XD

damian_2010

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi there iToxicFrog,

As you used the hacks and admit to them, I have no intention of unbanning you / decreasing your ban, even if you were honest to me about it.

Our rules clearly state that we do not allow any clients. For these rules we have our punishments. Being honest about breaking them does not change the punishment or the length of it.

Therefore your ban appeal has been denied.

If you want an owner to look at this ban appeal, please reply to this thread and ask for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.