Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - ItzAzdro

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzAzdro

Member Name ItzAzdro

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: ItzAzdro

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft perm ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : n/a

Staff who have warned you previously : n/a

Reason for ban on record : Reason: "Returning to Xrayed base"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : ace42986 was either informed or found out that i had returned to a previously raided base that was re-stocked, that I had been banned for raiding a week prior.

What is your explanation of this reason? I'm gonna start with this. I first joined this server back at the start of 2017, and I enjoyed the server a lot. I played it almost every day because it was a really good time waster, and one thing I'm good at is wasting time... I left for a few years and came back around a month ago because I had a fair amount of nostalgia for the server. I have always and will continue to use Optifine to better my Minecraft experience and this is what got me banned for the first time. I do admit that I have gotten older, and more competitive since my earlier years. I had found an exploit where you could see where chests were located while using Optifine and F3 and had used this on other servers to success. This is my first ban for doing this exploit but I fully understand why I was banned.

Why should we unban you? After I got banned for a week, I basically accepted the consequences because I knew that what I had done was unfair. There was no reason to appeal because I agreed with whomever banned me after thinking to myself a while. I'm not Appealing for the first ban, I know I deserve it. But I don't understand how going back to the previously raided base was grounds for a perm ban? I tried looking for some info or rule against doing what I did but I ended up shorthanded due to not being able to access the server and the fact that the website doesn't have a "rules" section... Isn't it their own fault for keeping their base after it had been raided? because if I was raided, the last thing I would think of would be to re-build the base and act like nothing happened. also when I first checked the home, I found him actually in the base and he was looking at me, I was kind of scared he would kill me so I immediately typed home and during the 5 seconds that I was waiting to teleport, I saw him taking damage (presumable from fire) and after a few seconds of looking at me he started eating steak so i knew he was there... After this I figured out that the base was re-stocked and i honestly thought he would have moved out after that. but obviously not. I understand that I have been punished for exploiting but since the temp ban, I have done nothing wrong and had already sworn off raiding, I had the sethome still there, and decided to check. I didn't expect to come back to a re-stocked base and had no clue it was an offence to go back there.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I had already sworn off raiding because I knew that my next ban would be permanent and I really didn't want to waste the amount time and money I had put into this server. You wont see me out raiding because I will be fishing. Ever since I joined back a few weeks ago I have just been constantly fishing and enjoying keeping myself to myself. I don't pvp because I'm always scared of dying and I haven't even started building my starter farm, I've gotten to massproducer rank simply by fishing and voting. If I get unbanned I promise to never use the optifine + F3 exploit again, as I know that doing this would immediately get me perm banned and its not very fun not being able to play on the server I have spent so many days and so much effort on.

How can we trust you again? I honestly don't know how I can regain your trust because this first impression doesn't seem like its a good one. so I encourage you to get to know me. I'm always on discord and *almost* always on MC-Drugs.
I want you to know that I'm not someone that would do this type of thing if I knew it was against the rules. I know that everything here can be dismissed with the simple response of "rules are rules" but I honestly beg you to give me another chance. Even if you reduce it to a temp ban I will be overly grateful.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? This is a large wall of text; I understand. but I hope you can find the time to read it all as I really am sorry for what I did and I do believe I deserve another chance.
Thank you.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
How you think its fine to return to a base you were banned for finding by cheating is OK blows my mind. Appeal denied

ItzAzdro

How you think I knowingly broke a rule that wasn't stated anywhere, blows my mind. How could I have known what I did was bannable, please inform me because from what I see, there was literally no way for me to know this was bannable. I was under the impression that you had to do something that others can't do to get banned. like doxxing and hacking and exploits. but since my temp ban I have literally just played the game how its supposed to be played and now I'm banned. If it wasnt allowed, why wasnt the home removed when i got banned for the first time? and how is it wrong to go back to a home if I expected it to be raided and not literally have someone in it? would I have been banned if I had only teleported to the base and not raided it? because you seem a little biased.

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
You still having a home there was a miss by the staff team. But you thinking it would be OK to raid the base again is just wild. Rule 3 states use common sense and for normal people common sense would be dont raid somthing I have been banned for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.