Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - j3w

J

JewBait

Member Name j3w

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Jewbait

Length of Ban: Perm mute

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm mute

Staff who banned you : InfanousAge

Staff who dealt with you : ImfamousAge

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : Constant excessive toxic behaviour

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : For being “toxic”

What is your explanation of this reason? Infamous said stop to me when I was being dumb I did stop, someone in a call with me said in chat “what should I change my name too” I then replied with my comment (wanted to edit I was in a discord call with the said person at the time) and then proceeded to get perm muted

Why should we unban you? I’m working on not being as toxic in chat you can see in my history I know it’s not good but I haven’t done things in a month

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I just won’t reply to people I dislike or people trying to ag me on

How can we trust you again? If I do something again you can perm mute

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Sorry this happened won’t happen again.

Last edited by a moderator:

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
After discussing your appeal at our staff meeting we have decided to leave your mute in place. Looking at your general chat conduct in addition to your extensive history over this map and last, we do not believe there is any reason to allow you to continue interacting with the community in chat. Your continued harassment of players despite your mute, and your lack of remorse for your behaviour does not give us any reason to believe you will change your conduct should we unmute you.

Latest posts