Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - jaboba2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaboba2

Member Name jaboba2

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: jaboba2

Length of Ban: Permanent Minecraft ban

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : no intent to play server

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : Dakotaa

Staff who have warned you previously : n/a

Reason for ban on record : i was spamming in party chat a very offensive racial term then i typed one line of it in global chat and I got banned.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned because Dakotaa thought I was a new player spamming racist terms as I have the [Junkie] tag next to my name, but I do intend to play with my faction CUKIMNSTRZ; we played last map in the summer and we plan to play this whole summer. I know that it is common for new players who just joined to be permanently banned for spamming racist terms, but I have been playing for quite some time now.

What is your explanation of this reason? I was being really dumb with my faction members. We were spamming the racist terms in our group party chat and then I typed it in global chat one time and a few other random players spammed it as well. The other players who spammed it only got mutes while I got perm banned. I don't think it is a fair punishment for me as this is my first offense for this kind of offense.

Why should we unban you? I won't say stupid stuff like that again in public chat. I also want to reiterate that I do intend to play this server and I have been actively playing since it reset. Also the other people that spammed the racist term were only given temporary mutes and I think that would be a more fair punishment.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not act dumb in global chat anymore. If I have an urge to say something stupid, I will either use our group party chat and I will type it out in our group discord rather than saying it in global chat to get a few laughs from random players. I realize that what I said was very offensive to some individuals and I want to apologize if my words offended anybody.

How can we trust you again? You can trust me because i care very much about this server! Also this is the only time I have been punished before for spamming racist terms and I know that I will never do it again in global chat.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thank you for taking the time to review my case and I hope that I will be able to play my favorite minecraft server again with my friends.

Last edited:

jaboba2

Member Name @jaboba2

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: jaboba2

Length of Ban: forever

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : no intent to play server

Staff who banned you : dakotta

Staff who dealt with you : n/a

Staff who have warned you previously : n/a

Reason for ban on record : i was spamming in party chat a very offensive racial term then i typed one line of it in global chat and I got banned.

Why do you think you were banned: I was banned because Dakotaa thought I was a new player spamming racist terms as I have the [Junkie] tag next to my name, but I actually do intend to play with my faction CUKIMNSTRZ. We played last map in the summer and we plan to play this whole summer.
What is your explanation of this reason: I was being really dumb with my faction members. We were spamming the racist terms in our group party chat and then I typed it in global chat one time and I got a bunch of other players in the server to spam it as well. The other players who spammed it only got mutes while I got perm banned. I am sorry for what I did as I was unaware the consequences for my action would be a permanent ban

Why should we unban you: I won't say stupid stuff like that again in public chat. I also want to reiterate that I do intend to play this server and I have been actively playing since it reset.

What measures will you take to prevent this: I will not say racist terms in global chat anymore

How can we trust you again: Trust is earned and I feel that it will take a little while to earn your trust back, but I will not use global chat to say racist terms anymore

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy PLEASE forgive me.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Ban shortened to 3 days - further behaviour like this will result in a blacklist ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.