Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - JahCoinsMan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jah

Member Name: Jah

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: JahCoinsMan
Length of Ban: Perm
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm
Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa
Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa
Staff who have warned you previously : None
Reason for ban on record : X-ray
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Digging into unclaimed and "hidden" bases.
What is your explanation of this reason? N/A
Why should we unban you? I wasn't using x-ray all I did was use the C counter in the F3 menu. All the bases I dug into had a large sum of open air blocks. There were instances when I dug straight into large caves, too.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not dig into bases and just chill.
How can we trust you again? I'm gonna stop raiding and focus on farming to make money.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I love u.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi JahCoinsMan. I have looked into your explanation as to how you found the bases you dug into and I'm afraid it didn't match up for the bases you were banned for. Your explanation also doesn't account for the spawner and chest I found that you and your friend staircased directly to. I have no doubt that at least one of you had chest esp or xray. Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.