Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - jakeman5

jakeman5

Member Name jakeman5

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: jakeman5

Length of Ban: 1 hour

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Tempban

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa

Staff who have warned you previously : Kidcar the OG GRANDPA GOAT ‍

Reason for ban on record : Not listening to staff/advert misuse

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They said don't misuse adverts. I think they believe that I misused an advert. However I put up a genuine faction recruitment advert.

What is your explanation of this reason? I honestly don't know. I was told to keep my adverts server related. I said the name of the server in my advert. It was very server related so I don't know what y'all want.

Why should we unban you? I did what you asked. Banning me after I followed your directions is confusing to me. But if this isn't server related I might need to relearn English.

"If you take MCD way too seriously to the point that you get confused what is real and what is not message THE JAKEMAN5 about joining CONQUEST."

In this advert I talk specifically about joining the faction Conquest in MCD which is The Server, hence the advert pertaining to the server. Honestly just doesn't make sense.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Nothing, I don't believe I was banned for a valid reason.

How can we trust you again? I don't believe I was banned for a valid reason.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Love all of you guys. Just trying to have fun.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Truthfully, I misread the first part of your advert so for that reason I will unban you, however I will not be removing this from your history.

There has been an influx of advertisements with irrelevant messages tacked on as part of faction recruitments which staff have been very lax on, and will no longer be tolerating. You said to two moderators that the advert you were about to post was similar to one that another player had just been told not to do anymore, and you chose to ignore them when they told you not to and post anyway. This isn't the first time you've been spoken to and still chose to ignore staff, in the future you need to understand that when you do that you're also choosing to accept the consequences.

jakeman5

I was not aware about the two moderators telling me that I shouldn't have posted it. I didn't hear them when they said that. If I was aware of that I would not have posted it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.