In-Game Name: ZestyNugz

Reason for ban Farm Hacks

Length of ban: perminant

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you Willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Farming too fast

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? it was stupid of me to use it on this server because i just recently downloaded them just to used it to mess around with on other servers that would allow hacking and i made the stupid move to have them active here. sorry that it happened but i agree with the decision made and its on me, my fault to think it was ok to be honest. i just think its stupid cause i put so much into the server for this to happen like honestly what was i thinking it was a bad idea and it would've been better just not having the hacks in the first place. as i previously mentioned you're in the right and im in the wrong and im deeply sorry and i feel real bad about all of it but thank you for putting effort into this appeal when any admin/admins reads it.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? ive went through and deleted all the stuff and re downloaded mc just to make sure everything is in order. and not download them again.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? i can send screen shots of my files to prove i did what i said and hope that's a first step into trusting me again

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? if there is something that i can do to help further our trust again please let me know so we can discuss it. again sorry and have a nice day.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.