In-Game Name: ZestyNugz

Reason for ban Farm Hacks

Length of ban: perminant

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you Willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? i was farming to fast

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? it all started by playing legit till i decided to download hacks and i was bored and used them on the server and knowingly used them to get the advantage against others. when i got banned i wasnt surprised i had it coming. i really miss the server and i wanna wholeheartedly want to play legit on the server again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? ill make sure to not do this again by all means and delete all things off my MC.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? i wholeheartedly want to play the server again, i have nothing to really play after i get off work. this is the only server i really put time into and i dont wanna lose it over my mistake and i really want to make it right with staff

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.