In-Game Name: Jasonrules362

Reason for ban Illegal farm design

Length of ban: 1 day

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you MissPatient

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Using water in my farm to harvest crops

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? because i wasn't given a warning, i was just banned because i didnt answer to misspatient's question in tome, so misspatient banned me.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not use water in my farms

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I've been playing this server for the past week nonstop and haven't done anything that ruins the experience of the game for me and other players.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? MissPatient did not give me a warning, he/she banned me within minutes of the message.

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied. You were given a warning last week about using dispensers and water to harvest crops, and I can imagine the admin that gave you the warning told you to read the farm rules. The farm rules state, and I'll quote and bold the part that applies to you:

"Farms that start/stop the flow of water, or create/remove water source blocks (e.g. using pistons, dispensers with water buckets, or placing water buckets) are not allowed under any circumstances."

Had you read the farm rules you would have known that placing water with buckets to harvest your crops is also not allowed. I gave you plenty of time to respond to me, so much time in fact that I watched you make three drug runs. The rules are in place for a reason, and I strongly advise that you take the time to read them while you wait out your ban: https://mc-drugs.com/wiki/Farm_Rules

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
MissP gave you longer then that cause she spoke to me before issuing your ban and i didnt respond to her right away so dont give us that crap. your lucky she was the one handling this. if you ignored me like you did to her you would be banned for alot longer then the day.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.