In-Game Name: Jasonrules362

Reason for ban Illegal farm design

Length of ban: 3 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Illegal farm design

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I'm moving all my stuff to my second home (In farm-a) so i can avoid getting banned for "illegal farm design" in farm-m.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Don't use those types of farm designs in farm-m.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I'll no longer live in farm-m which is farm design ban prone.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I was moving all my stuff from my home in farm-m to farm-a so i dont get banned for illegal farm design in farm-m again.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Your dispenser design is banned in all worlds, not just farmm, would you would know if you had read /farmrules like I told you to do when I first warned you. Appeal denied.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
there is alot of ways to automate farms without the use of water/dispensers. try looking them up on youtube or google

MrFragtastic

Then what's the point of farm-automatic, if you can't atuomate your farms? no point.
You can use water for stuff like collection and elevators, you just can't release and restrict water sources for harvesting with gates, pistons, dispensers, etc. (not manually either so its not a "no dispensers" issue rly) same goes for light sources and inefficient piston arrays. Its a ban on farms that are essentially lag machines that cause update floods which tank the server's tps making it shitty for everyone. Use flying harvesters and/or efficient piston designs to break crops, they can work just as well as water would in most scenarios.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
I'll leave your answer up but please don't bump old posts. This appeal was already denied almost 3 weeks ago. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.