Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Jasont123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasont123

Member Name Jasont123

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Jasont123_YT

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Xray

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa

Staff who have warned you previously : NovaSeepa

Reason for ban on record : Xray second offense

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because NovaSeepa is a shitty admin, There was nowhere that said we couldn't raid a base me and bellybum had already found, neither of us had used xray ever since the first time we got banned.

What is your explanation of this reason? NovaSeepa doesn't know how to be an admin, she can't jsut make up false reasons to ban us. If she warned us and was like "Hey guys btw that s not cool" then maybe yah, it would be deserved. But no, she banned us for Xray which isn't even our second offense because NEITHER OF US USED IT A SECOND TIME. NovaSeepa i get you like making up shit but god damn. Also, how were me and bellybum14 supposed to know we weren't supposed to do that, you literally stated in his appeal, i dont think thats very fair to the owner.

Why should we unban you? Because the reason for the ban is false and the ban shouldn't have been administered at all.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will try to avoid NovaSeepa because anything is bannable in her eyes.

How can we trust you again? Neither me or my friend cheated since our first ban because we actually enjoyed the server, there is no reason not to trust.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please don't let NovaSeepa make the decision on this, he already falsely banned me and bellybum14, i don't want to deal with her bitch ass anymore.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Appeal Denied - Very Rude and Common sense tell you not to go back to a base you xrayed to "Raid" it again. Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online