Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Jeesssicaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesssicaa

Member Name Jeesssicaa

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Jeesssicaa

Length of Ban: perm banned

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : ye i dont get this question really

Staff who banned you : OGDaddy

Staff who dealt with you : OGDaddy

Staff who have warned you previously : OGDaddy

Reason for ban on record : Got kicked for ''Drug spam''.
Then i got back on and used drugs after 2 seconds each and the ''custom text'' Showed in chat 2 times.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Beacuse the admin is awfull at hes job and cant do a single command such as /mute and argues over custom texts.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I said to him that if he has any problem with it just ask developer to code such thing as a private message or remove the text.Then i stopped and ignored him and he asked me if im gonna argue more.Then i said Yes if he again insults me for no reason. Then i was perm banned

Why should we unban you? I would count this as a false ban.Beacuse he did not give me a Shorter time and instead just gave me a perm ban for no reason at all.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

How can we trust you again? You should better deal with the admin instead of thinking of trusting someone agian.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Get your staff group together and dont ban for a single text what didnt say a single insult or a bad thing.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Your ban on record is for no intent - which is a broad spectrum ban to deal with players that have no real intent to play, this is usually overridden by a well written and apologetic appeal.

I think it's quite clear from the content of your appeal that you had absolutely no regard for the admin in question and as you admit entirely ignored them. This is not acceptable unless a staff member is blatantly abusing (in which case this should be reported immediately) however you also say why you ignored them in the first place.

I'm not going to make a decision on the appeal as I don't know the situation, I'll wait for a comment from the admin in question.

OGDaddy

MVP+
You spammed drugs which flooded chat. It came up in chat that you OD'd on drugs 8 times in the matter of 10~ seconds causing you to be kicked by kidcar. You came back and was told not to do it again then proceeded to do it 2 more times. You then stated that if you didnt want it to spam tell our "shit devs to fucking fix it and make it a private message." You continued to talk shit about our plugin and our rules. You carried on the arguement over a few minutes. When I asked you if you were going to continue just talking shit about our server/dev/rules/plugins. You said yes which resulted in your ban. The No intent ban is given when player such as you in this situation are new and doing nothing but causing problems such as the one in this case. I will let a head admin or owner decide your appeal.

Jeesssicaa

''Shit Devs''? Are you blind? i would like you to show proof of me saying that.Beacuse im pretty sure you just made that up by saying Shit

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Code:
[10:52:40] [Thread-69/INFO]: Jeesssicaa just had a heart attack after using K2!
[10:52:43] [Thread-69/INFO]: Jeesssicaa just had a heart attack after using Meth!
[10:52:44] [Thread-69/INFO]: Jeesssicaa just had a heart attack after using Meth!
[10:52:44] [Thread-69/INFO]: Jeesssicaa just had a heart attack after using Meth!
[10:52:51] [Thread-69/INFO]: �rNorthKorea �f[DrugBaron] redbaaron: Stop spamming drugs
[10:52:54] [Thread-69/INFO]: �r�f[Junky] Jeesssicaa: NAH
[10:56:00] [Thread-69/INFO]: Jeesssicaa just had a heart attack after using K2!
[10:56:00] [Thread-69/INFO]: Jeesssicaa just had a heart attack after using K2!
[10:56:02] [Thread-69/INFO]: Jeesssicaa just had a heart attack after using Tobacco!
[10:56:04] [Thread-69/INFO]: Jeesssicaa just had a heart attack after using Heroin!
[10:56:04] [Thread-69/INFO]: Jeesssicaa just had a heart attack after using Heroin!
[10:56:05] [Thread-69/INFO]: Jeesssicaa just had a heart attack after using Heroin!
[10:56:06] [Thread-69/INFO]: Jeesssicaa just had a heart attack after using Heroin!
[10:56:07] [Thread-69/INFO]: Jeesssicaa just had a heart attack after using Tobacco!
[10:56:10] [Server thread/INFO]: Kidcar issued server command: /kick Jeesssicaa Drug Spam
[10:56:10] [Thread-69/INFO]: Jeesssicaa was kicked by Kidcar for 'Drug Spam'.
[10:56:10] [Server thread/INFO]: Jeesssicaa lost connection: Kicked by Kidcar§r: Drug Spam
[10:56:38] [Thread-69/INFO]: [[Mod] Kid] Dont drug spam Jeesssicaa
[10:56:43] [Thread-69/INFO]: �r�f[Junky] Jeesssicaa: good for you
[10:56:53] [Thread-69/INFO]: �r�f[Junky] Jeesssicaa: If im using drugs it doesnt mean im spamming
[10:57:03] [Thread-69/INFO]: �rSmash �f[VIP+] TheBadWitch: Jeesssicaa it is
[10:57:03] [Thread-69/INFO]: �r�f[Junky] Jeesssicaa: sure
[10:57:07] [Thread-69/INFO]: �rVanguard �f[MVP] SinPotato: It spams the chat, which is annoying...
[10:57:07] [Thread-69/INFO]: Jeesssicaa just had a heart attack after using Meth!
[10:57:24] [Thread-69/INFO]: �r�f[Junky] Jeesssicaa: not my problem that this is a thing
[10:57:27] [Thread-69/INFO]: �r�f[Junky] Jeesssicaa: remove the plugin and its gone
[10:57:33] [Thread-69/INFO]: �r�f[Junky] Jeesssicaa: or code a private message
[10:57:40] [Thread-69/INFO]: �r�f[Junky] Jeesssicaa: are your devs that shit that they dont know how to do that?
[10:58:25] [Thread-69/INFO]: �r�f[Junky] Jeesssicaa: are your devs that trash?
[10:58:39] [Thread-69/INFO]: Jeesssicaa just had a heart attack after using K2!
[10:58:46] [Thread-69/INFO]: �r�f[Admin] Daddy: You gonna just sit here and complain about our plugins and rules?
[10:58:49] [Thread-69/INFO]: �r�f[Junky] Jeesssicaa: Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.