Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - JewBait

J

JewBait

Member Name JewBait

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: JewBait

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : "Wasting staff time"

Staff who banned you : Parcheesi15

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : "Wasting staff time"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I got banned for saying i had an alt on MCD Discord,

What is your explanation of this reason? I was joking around while I was at work on break, I messaged someone right after I said i did saying it was a joke and be quiet and Parch took it serious, I didn't know he took it serious as i was clearly joking in dms with him

Why should we unban you? I didnt know this was a bannable thing for joking around

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Wont joke about it again clearly

How can we trust you again? Obviously my history is complete trash but Im a joking around dude, i always joke about stuff its my personality.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Sorry for joking around and wont happen again

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
Based on your already extensive history, and the fact that Parcheesi had to confirm if you were joking or not by looking through logs and asking around spending time that actually wasn't needed because you were "joking" is stupid. thinking that saying "it was just a joke" would make it ok for wasting an admins time to actually have to go through this, again is dumb. Based on this and your previous history, the next time you are banned off of MCD regardless of reason will be a perm ban off the server as you clearly cannot handle not being a nuisance in chat as well as nuisance to the staff team.

J

JewBait

Well he was playing COD, When i was fucking with him, You're just clueless. Cant take a joke? Whole staff team is a joke

Last edited by a moderator:

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
thinking this was ok is why you are banned if you would like to continue we will happily and easily make this a perm ban, get over yourself and grow up.

J

JewBait

thinking this was ok is why you are banned if you would like to continue we will happily and easily make this a perm ban, get over yourself and grow up.
Maybe you should aswell, guess you cant joke to liberals

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.