Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Jigadrin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigadrin

Member Name Jigadrin

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Jigadrin

Length of Ban: 1 week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : Xray - first offense

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I have no clue to why I would have got banned I was not xraying I did find a big raid because I fell right into it minning bascially but that was it

What is your explanation of this reason? I was trying to find a cheaper way to get obsidion found a mineshaft than fell into a revine which the base was right under when I broke the obsidion that I made

Why should we unban you? Because im not cheating I dont want a virus lmao

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Be more cautious idk im not cheating

How can we trust you again? Tell an admin to follow me because im not cheating

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? You guys should look more carefully at the facts of what happened

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
You guys should look more carefully at the facts of what happened

I looked over the facts very carefully while I considered this ban, and I had a second opinion from another admin as well. The facts are, that while it's true you did place down a lot of water to turn the lava in the ravine into obsidian, you didn't break any of it.

sbJ556w.png

You turned the entire ravine into obby, broke through a wall directly to a smaller pool of lava, turned that pool into obby, then tnted it. Are you suggesting it was a coincidence there just happened to be a base underneath it?

JJGEeCc.png

You didn't break a single block in the area except to dig into this lava pool. I spent a lot of time going through your logs to confirm that. Unless you have a better explanation for why you would do any of that, I'll be denying this appeal.

Jigadrin

The reason why I dug into the room of the extra area of lava was because I could still hear lava even though I put water everywhere already and right after I placed the water of the lava in the small room I could still hear the noise of a ender chest so I was confused and placed tnt to see if there was any bases close... I was right there was a base and when I got to the base I found loads of obsidian so I did not have to mine that anymore

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Unless you're on 1.12 which causes chests in 1.13 to look like enderchests, there weren't any enderchests in the vault. That being said though, enderchests only make noise when they're opened or closed, not when they're just sitting there.

Your story doesn't make sense. You were there to collect obsidian, but instead of mining it you blew it up? Since the vault was unclaimed it was completely unnecessary for you to tnt your way in. I see that more from players who are trying to cover their tracks.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.